Handling and packaging
Our dry ice is packaged using our special insulated foam lined boxes which preserve the dry ice as long as possible and cutting down on sublimation (When a substance changes from a solid to a gas state without passing through the liquid phase)
- Safe and robust packaging.
- Maintains dry-ice temperature for longer.
- Boxes are re-usable.
- No extra packaging costs.
Fast 24 hour UK delivery
Our rock solid delivery network guarantees safe and fast delivery within the UK in 24 hours. Orders can be taken up to 2pm Monday-Thursday and dispatched the same day for a next day delivery. Saturday delivery can also be organised.
- Rock solid couriers are used.
- Next day delivery throughout the UK.
- Saturday deliveries can be organised.
- Any quantity delivered
Specialist in dry ice
We have been in business since 2001 and know all there is to know about quality dry ice products. We only stock very high quality, PG111 E290 food grade dry ice and have learned in the past that low grade dry ice is a waste of time.
- High grade E290 dry ice.
- Industry professionals since 2001.
- Competitive prices at all times.
- Suppliers to hotels, farming, hobbyists.